This information refers to the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / ce (General Data Protection Regulation) for all those who connect to the site: wwwasp-italia.com.
This information refers only to processing operations carried out within the Site and not to those that will be performed through other websites, to which the user may access by linking from this Site. For these treatments must be provided by the respective owners, independent information.
During the consultation of the Site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller of such data is ASP ITALIA based in Largo Esterle, 4 Monza – 20900 (MB).
Requests should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing
ASP ITALIA processes the user’s personal data for the following purposes:
- processing related to the collection of data, sent via e-mail messages by the user and / or by filling in forms;
- management of registration to newsletters and mailing lists.
With the user’s consent, which is free and optional, ASP Italia may process personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. to send information and promotional material on services and special promotions and initiatives via e-mail.
The user can always oppose the sending of promotional communications by e-mail: in each communication the methods (easy and free) to oppose the processing and no longer receive others will be specified. In these cases, the provision of data is optional and failure to provide data will result in the failure to send commercial communications.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of Conservation
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The data collected will be kept exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the specific purposes indicated in the specific summary information displayed on the pages of the site and prepared for particular services.
These data are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Optional nature of providing data
To obtain information and / or the requested service, the user is free to provide personal data via email and / or form. Failure to provide the data by the interested party will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the requested information or to provide its services.
Types of data processed
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
E-mail. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Contact form. By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data processed: name, surname; e-mail; phone number, free field for entering the message text.
Links to other websites
This site may contain links or references for accessing other sites, such as the social networks Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube. We inform you that the Data Controller does not control the cookies or other monitoring technologies of such websites to which this Policy does not apply.
Google Maps widget (Google Ireland Limited)
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: clicks; Usage data; keypress events; events related to motion sensors; touch events; mouse movements; position relative to sliding; answers to questions; Tracking Tool.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. The User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all users, some are expressly associated with the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
• it is performed by a Data Controller based in the EU; that is to say
• concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; that is to say
• concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy.
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.